ESL One Germany 2020: Vote for the MVP!

Dota 2 / News / 1 November 2020 — 11:01

Vote for the best player of the tournament!

The best player of the online tournament ESL One Germany 2020 will receive a new Mercedes-Benz car as a prize. Who deserves this prize?

To vote for the MVP of the championship you must have a Twitter account. If you have one, you just need to follow the and choose a team, and vote for the player you think has performed the best in this championship.

An important point is worth noting: fan votes will make up 40% of the final result, the remaining 60% are reserved for the experts.

We would like to remind you that ua Natus Vincere reached the final of the ESL One Germany 2020 championship. The final match starts on November 1st at 14:00 CET. #navination